liberal ["liberalis" L - suitable for a freeman, generous; "eleutheros" Gk - free] (adj) generous, open-minded, not subjugated to authoritarian domination; (n) one who believes in liberty, universal suffrage and the free exchange of ideas. elite ["eslire" Fr -- to choose fr.L "eligere" -- choose] (n) the choice part; best of a class; the socially superior part of society.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Fraud/Lies

After reading this post over at DCCC, I decided to see for myself. I knew I wasn't going to get the whole story from the Hill, anyway.

So I went over to the IRS website and the Search page, to the advanced search. I checked just "Businesses" and "Non-Profits" and entered the words, "Committee of Republicans for Environmental Action."

Needless to say, no 501(c)(4) application or status letter -- or anything like it -- appeared in the search results for any such organization.

It almost seems as if maybe -- no, it couldn't be! -- there isn't really any such organization as CREA after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home