liberal ["liberalis" L - suitable for a freeman, generous; "eleutheros" Gk - free] (adj) generous, open-minded, not subjugated to authoritarian domination; (n) one who believes in liberty, universal suffrage and the free exchange of ideas. elite ["eslire" Fr -- to choose fr.L "eligere" -- choose] (n) the choice part; best of a class; the socially superior part of society.

Friday, September 16, 2005

more of the same (mots)

I didn't watch the Commander in Chief's speech from Jackson Square in New Orleans last night, but I heard it was erratic.

Well, in spite of its possible strengths, I'm putting my 2 bits on Krugman's riposte.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brutus said...

Sep 13
Receives Order for 14 Systems for Eastern Europe Og Vodafone Introduces 'BlackBerry from Vodafone' in Iceland Optus Launches Sony Ericsson P910i with BlackBerry Connect Siminn Brings BlackBerry to Mobile ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a mortgage credit report blog. It pretty much covers mortgage credit report related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home